Service Program Standard
Subscription Standard whereby max. 2 MVP pump systems will be carefully checked and maintained every 3 months.
✓ Maintenance every 3 months
✓ Call-out charges included
✓ Keep up to max. 2 MVP pump systems during maintenance
Service program Standard whereby max. 2 MVP pump system per maintenance is carefully checked and maintained every 3 months.
Professional MVP pump system maintenance:
- Prevents malfunctions
- Extends the lifespan of your pump system
- Improves the performance of your pump system
Advantages Service Program Standard
✓ Maintenance every 3 months
✓ Maintenance on max. 2 MVP pump systems
✓ Call-out costs for maintenance
✓ Labour wages for maintenance
✓ Parts arrangement
✓ Testing of pump systems
✓ Inspection report
MVP pump system Standard subscription specifications:
|Maintenance frequency||Every 3 months|
|Keep up to max. 2 MVP pump system during maintenance||✓|
|Call-out costs for maintenance||✓|
|Labour wages for maintenance||✓|
|Pump system inspection||✗|
|Call-out charges for repairs / malfunction
|Labour wages for repairs / malfunction
|Material costs for maintenance||✗|
|Material costs in case of repair / malfunction
|Additional work on maintenance||✗|
|Minimum subscription period||1 year|
|Can be canceled (after a minimum term)||Per 3 months|
What do we maintain
When we visit, the following parts of the MVP pump system are maintained:
- Fluid Section
- Catalyst Pump
The contract is complete due to the parts arrangement. With this arrangement you get an extra discount (so on top of your current discount) of 4% on the replacement and purchase of parts during maintenance. You also have these lower costs during the contract period with the purchase of new parts.
Pump system inspection and initial maintenance
Before the subscription starts, your pump system will receive a device inspection, for a one-off amount of €85 (Benelux) and €135 (Germany) per pump system. You pay costs for material yourself. If it appears that extra time is needed for repairs & malfunctions, this will always be charged according to the cost of a one-off maintenance.
Before we contract an MVP pump system, we always perform an initial inspection. That is how we determine a zero-point position and we know the condition of the pump system. The mechanic takes about one hour per pump to perform the inspection and carries out various checks.
The device inspection includes:
- A check of several meters/gauges
- Is the pump pressure correct?
- Are all supply- and discharge hoses working properly?
- Is the MVP pump system properly attached?
- Are there no leaks to be observed?
- Is the MVP pump system adjusted correctly?
Based on the outcome of the inspection, we contract your pump system or require repairs first. This way you are always assured of a safe and well-functioning installation.
If you cancel the maintenance contract after the appliance inspection has been performed, the travel expenses and work will be charged as a one-off maintenance.
Terms of payment
- Payment of the subscription is made monthly / once a year / in one go (excluding any maintenance costs) within 14 days of receipt of the invoice. Via banktransfer to the account number of CT Platon B.V.
- Payment of any one-off costs will be made after maintenance within 14 days after receipt of the invoice. Via banktransfer to the account number of CT Platon B.V.
- Payments must be made within 14 days of receipt of the invoice. If the invoice has not been paid within 3 weeks, we are obliged to charge administration costs.
- CT Platon B.V. reserves the right to index prices on 1 January of each year.
Duration of the subscription
The MVP pump system Standard maintenance contract has a minimum term of 1 year. The contract is tacitly renewed after one year. It is also possible to fix the maintenance contract for a period longer than 1 year. If you are interested in this, please request more information by telephone or e-mail.
If you want to cancel the contract, you can cancel per 3 months, free of charge. You can cancel by telephone or email.
Our technician will come by when it suits you
With your application you can indicate which days and / or parts of the day suit you best. In our planning we take into account as much as possible the preferred days you have specified. When the mechanic has finished his work, he will show you the inspection report and ask for a signature for approval. You will then receive this report digitally from us.
What is not included in the maintenance contract
- Material costs during maintenance, repairs and malfunctions are not included in maintenance. You will receive an extra discount on the parts (see parts arrangement).
- Additional work during maintenance is not included. If extra work has to be performed during a maintenance service, the hourly rate and the activities will be charged as a one-off Standard maintenance service.
- Additional maintenance appointments are not included in the maintenance. If during the maintenance contract, outside the planned agreements, a repair is required, a malfunction occurs or an additional maintenance appointment is planned, the call-out costs, the hourly rate and the work will be charged as a one-off Standard maintenance.
- Costs for a possible overnight stay will be charged.
- Hoses (sets) are not included in maintenance. If maintenance of the hoses (set) is required or new hoses are required, communicate this with us in advance.
After receiving the request
- Confirmation request in mailbox
- Within 2 days proposal date for the appointment
- Mechanic carries out maintenance
- Start invoicing (invoicing starts only after visiting the engineer)
- Confirmation contract