Digital Stroke Counter
The Digital Stroke Counter is simple to use with large, easy to read numbers, optional preset count alarm, and convenient operator reset button on the dispense gun.
Simple to Use:
- Large, easy to read numbers
- Operator reset button conveniently located on dispensing gun
Pneumatic Stroke Counter
The Pneumatic Stroke Counter counts powerhead strokes without electricity to standardize time and material use. It is designed with a unique bracket to allow the counter to rotate 360 degrees.
- Counts number of cycles or strokes the powerhead makes without electricity
- Provides better understanding of the work your system does
- Unique bracket allows the counter to rotate 360 degrees
- Six-digit counter